Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Chis are now Barkers on The Dog Journal!

Just wanted to announce to everyone that the Charming Chis of the house have decided to tell their side of the story of life in my home!  They are all so excited and Ginger already has made her big debut as a Barker on The Dog Journal!!

I hope you will take a look and follow them along there as well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!