Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Mischief: The Little Princess

Little Cinna has always been a little spitfire of a Chi.  She was the first to growl even before she took her first steps.  And any boy who gets an idea of chewing on her skirt is gonna get it!



However she is such a beautiful little girl and well she's a girl so I think she should be my little princess girl.





We seem to be having some difficulty with the basic princess rules though..  She seems to find new ways to get dirty every day!!  I don't know how she does it or even what is on her head?!  But she stays dirtier than the two boys and they are white!

She has a very smart technique to pop her necklaces off at will and I suspect she is trying to get out of her clothes so she can be a nakedy baby!  Shock 3

Thankfully though (for me anywho) with a few treats and little encouragement she will model for me like a true princess.. and then off again to wrestle with the boys!!


Cinnas Tutu Dress and Tutu Skirt were made by Susan at Blue Ridge Crafter
Cinnas Necklace is handmade by me and available for other Diva Doggies at Frivolous Beaded Fun






4 comments:

  1. Oh, her little dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yes.. I love dressing all my angels up all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS a princess! What style! What class! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Hee - well who said Princesses can't have fun and get all mucky too? :)

    You look precious!! :)

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!