Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Jordan and Fen...










8 comments:

  1. I'm amazed. This charming little Chi has almost the same color marking as Peanuts.

    Awww, she's so cute.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Our work never ends. Our job is so rewarding. We love them unconditionally. They adore us back. Just a small part of it has to do with the cute factor. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love these pictures. Such a precious little pup. I used to have two chihuahuas as childhood pups, I miss them! Now I have two schnauzers, with their own blog, lol. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Wordless Wednesday Pictures they tell a great Story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some serious cuteness overload in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD! What a lil cutie. I would be so afraid that I would roll over and squish Fen.
    Jordan and Fen look cuddled up like 2 peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!