- No matter how much junk food I eat they still look at me like it was a great idea to get yet another piece of candy.
- They are always happy to see me, even when I have screwed up royally.
- They never remind me that I'm in hour 4 of the most pointless computer game known to man.
- They enjoy slothfulness. The more sloth-like I become the happier they are. That just means more company on the couch for them and they love it!
- Entertainment value. Dogs do insanely funny things like shiver and mope with sour cream on their little faces or chase their tails or just entirely 'miss' the couch.
- They make confetti and who doesn't like confetti. Every day I go home and feel like I've just entered a New Years Eve party there is so much confetti in the living room.
- They appreciate the simple things in life, like chicken cookies and lost tissues (useful for making confetti).
- Their impressive athletic abilities never cease to amaze me like when I'm putting on a sock and Fen jumps out no where in a crazy matrix move, grabs the sock and is gone..
- Dogs in clothes. I never seem to tire of dogs in clothes. They do, but I don't. There is just something intrinsically cute and cuddly about dogs in clothes. And it's like playing dolls which was my all time fav as a kid and where playing dolls would be weird, somehow dressing my dogs up is not. Go figure.
- And well, who couldn't love these perfect little faces!!
Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.
I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!
-- Michelle K.
While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Monday Mischief: Why I Like Dogs.
You know, there are some really great reasons to have dogs. Of course there is all that standard stuff of them being loyal and cute and all. But there are lots of other great things about having a dog and since I'm feeling a bit 'mischievous' myself today, here are my top 10 reasons for loving my dogs. :-)