Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chihuahua Puppies Birth to 9 weeks

I've got so many things I want to blog about and lots of fun exciting things coming up in the near future but for today I thought I would take a short little trip down memory lane and post some baby pictures of the little chihuahua puppies.  The blog has been getting some new readers who havent seen them as newborns so today I'm just going to sit back, enjoy my coffee and let you see just how much they have grown.   By the way, if you notice the snowflakes on the blanket that will sort of give you a size reference too. 















5 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's so cool to look and see how much they have changed and grown in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so cute! Thanks for finding me, so I could follow you!

    Will come back to find out more soon:)

    I live meeting new furiends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brown one looks just like my Peanut. She is about 9 weeks old now. http://peanutpuppydog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!