Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Mischief: Buns in the Oven




Yep.  Ginger went into heat and got pregnant a week and half before her spay appointment so I suppose these little chihuahua puppies are just meant to be.

We are expecting this litter to be born anytime now and will show them off as soon as they arrive!  Some will have homes already and some will be in need of homes.

*Special thanks to Susan at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRidgeCrafter  for Gingers ultra cute Maternity Wear!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, the picture thingy isn't working. I wanted to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh - I wish I could have seen the picture :(

    But it's all exciting, can't wait to see the pups! :)

    Wags to all,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 're-uploaded' the picture of Ginger in her maternity shirt so hopefully it is visible now. It showed fine on mine so I don't know what happened. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see her "maternity top" and it is just adorable!! Can't wait to see the puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!