Chihuahuas are wonderfully spirited little dogs full of love and energy! Anyone who knows them can tell you how lively their personalities are. I have 5 chihuahuas, 3 of which are puppies. Susu, Ginger, Cori, Fen, & Cinna. I'll be sharing my thoughts here on everything from health issues, to food, to fashion and fun for the small dog.

I hope you enjoy the blog, leave me a comment and follow along!!

-- Michelle K.


While the main dog here is the Chihuahua, I believe the information here is valuable and entertaining to any small dog owner.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Playful Pups


The pups are now 3 weeks old and playing..





9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Love fat little puppers! LOL We are keeping Cami. :-)

      Delete
  2. Very cute. That one at the beginning looked like a turtle stuck on its back. I thought you were keeping Cami and the female puppy, change your mind about her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dusty was pretty funny ... I kept thinking I've fallen and I cant get up! lol I haven't changed my mind on Rose but I think I have found a great home looking for a girl so I'm gonna talk to her and if all is well Rose will go the PA. We still certainly won't have a chi shortage here with 6! lol

      Delete
  3. That was three minutes of total AWWWWWW!!! I loved the puppy in the beginning....looks like he was running, but doing it all on his back!! BOL!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. yeah and I cut out a lot of his antics.. maybe I'll just post his little show.. lol

      Delete
  4. Oh.My.Total.CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I so bad wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish you here too Nadine! We get the Chis all dolled up and go out for coffee! LOL You would just love playing with all those fat little puppers!!

      Delete
  5. They are all just so cute together. We just love them playing together and having such a fun time. Thanks for sharing the lovely video. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in at The Charming Chi!